Updated: May 11, 2022
- Poster (14″ x 22″) related to the project on topics such as care and grooming, nutrition, breeds of cats and how to recognize them, historical development of the cat, etc.
- Scrapbook related to the project on topics such as care and grooming, nutrition, breeds of cats and how to recognize them, historical development of the cat, etc.
- Cat toy constructed by exhibitor
CLASS 2 – CAT SHOW
- Judging – 9:30 a.m. Sunday. Exhibitors are expected to be present at time of judging to present their cat to the judge.
- Exhibits must be in place by 9:00 a.m. on Sunday.
- Cats will be released at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Cages must have a floor covering.
- Cage size is 21”x21”x21”.
- Cats must be on a harness and leash at all times.
- Cats must have distemper and rabies shots at least three weeks prior to show date. Proof of vaccination by veterinarian required.
- Cats, not declawed, must have front and back claws clipped the day before the show.
- Kittens must be between 4 and 8 months old. Cats are adults when over 8 months old.
- No adult (8 months and over) whole males may be entered.
- Decorated cages are optional. Decorated cages must have carpet on floor, light material for two sides, top, and back; water; and litter (bedding optional). Ribbons will be awarded without premium.
KITTENS (4 to 8 Months old)
- Male kitten – short hair
- Male kitten – long hair
- Female kitten – short hair
- Female kitten – long hair
- Female whole adult – short hair
- Female whole adult – long hair
- Altered former male adult – short hair
- Altered former male adult – long hair
- Altered former female adult – short hair
- Altered former female adult – long hair